Spartan London West Prize Draw 2023 Terms & Conditions
The Spartan London West Prize Draw 2023 is organised by Athletic Brewing Co. UK Limited, 37 Vintage House, Albert Embankment, London, England, SE1 7TL (“Promoter”).
Terms and Conditions Spartan London West Prize Draw 2023 (the "Prize Draw").
By entering this Prize Draw, entrants will be deemed to have read and understood these Terms and Conditions and be bound by them.
1. The Prize Draw is open only to all UK residents ages 18 years or over at the time of entry, except: employees of the Promoter and Spartan Race UK Operations Ltd. (“Brand Partner”), and their families; Promoter’s and Brand Partner’s agents; and anyone else associated with the administration of the Prize Draw. Only one entry per person will be accepted. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted. Promoter will not accept entries which are automatically generated by computer, completed in bulk, or incomplete.
2. The Prize Draw is free and no purchase is necessary to enter. The Prize Draw will run from 29/04/2023 0700 (GMT) until 30/04/2023 1800 (GMT) (the “Closing Date”), (together the “Promotional Period”). In order to enter the Prize Draw,you must enter your full name and email address at the following address (https://forms.gle/Ke6BZ3p6qNrEMWNH9) during the Promotional Period.
3. Entries received outside the Promotional Period will not be accepted. One (1) winner will be selected by random draw by the Promoter following the promotional period.
4. There is one prize available. One (1) winner will be entitled to receive two (2) Spartan UK 2023 race entries to be used at one (1) of the remaining races in 2023. There is a limit of one prize per family or household. No substitution or transfer of a prize by a winner is permitted.
5. The winner will be notified by email from the Promoter and sent the prize via email once verified. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 7 days of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner's prize will be forfeited, and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described in Condition 3 above.
6. Where a prize consists of a product requiring physical delivery, usual restrictions will apply. For winners to receive their prize, they must provide a delivery address within an area where delivery for the product is available in the ordinary course of business. If the winner is unable to provide such an address for delivery, they will need to make separate arrangements for the delivery or collection of the prize, or else will be deemed to have forfeited the prize.
7. Prizes consist of only those items specifically listed above and will not include any additional items, cash awards, or paid expenses, which will be the entrant’s sole responsibility. Promoter will bear the full costs of delivery of the prizes to the winners, subject to the limitations in Condition 6 above.
8. Prizes are non-negotiable, non-exchangeable, non-transferable, non-refundable, and no cash alternative is offered. The prizes are supplied by the Promoter and its brand partners. The Promoter and its brand partners reserve the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value for any reason if they choose to do so.
9. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the Prize Draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
10. The Promoter will seek to contact the winners personally as soon as practicable after the Closing Date, using the telephone number or email address provided with the Prize Draw entry. It will not be possible for the Promoter to amend any contact information once the Prize Draw entry information has been submitted by an entrant.
11. Winners will have seven (7) days to confirm by reply to the Promoter their acceptance of the prize. Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including, without limitation, asking for proof of identity details, prior to awarding prizes to any Prize Draw winners.
12. Winners may be required to confirm in writing that they agree to, and have at all times acted in accordance with, these terms and conditions.
13. The Promoter reserves the right either to publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place, and/or to publicise the outcome of the Prize Draw, the winners and winning entries including names and/or photographs of the winners, in any media the Promoter desires. If you object to any aspect of such publicity, please notify the Promoter when you confirm acceptance of the prize. For regulatory compliance, the Promoter will send the name and county of major prize winners and, if applicable, copies of their winning entries, to anyone who emails email@example.com or writes to Athletic Brewing Co. UK Limited, 37 Vintage House, Albert Embankment, London, England, SE1 7TL (enclosing a self-addressed envelope) within one month from the Closing Date. If you object to any or all of your name, county and winning entry being published or made available, please contact the Promoter using the details above. In such circumstances, the Promoter must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
14. Entrants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, terminate, suspend, modify, or amend the Prize Draw or these terms and conditions, either in whole or in part, with or without notice for any reason should they choose to do so.
16. The Promoter will make all reasonable efforts to contact winners using the contact details provided with their entry. If a winner cannot be contacted or is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant selected from the correct entries that were received before the Closing Date. If a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, the Promoter will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries in accordance with these terms. A maximum of three (3) alternate drawings will be held for each prize, after which the prize will remain un-awarded.
17. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility if an entrant is not able to take up the prize.
18. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter and its brand partners, and their respective agents, affiliates or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, cost or expense, personal injury or death occurring in connection with entrants’ participation in the Prize Draw or as a result of the winner(s) taking up the prize(s), except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
20. This Prize Draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, associated or affiliated with Spartan Race UK Operations Ltd. and entrants, and winners hereby give a complete release to Spartan Race UK Operations Ltd.
21. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude the applicable entrant from participating in the Prize Draw.
22. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the Prize Draw where it becomes necessary to do so.
23. Upon suspension or cancellation of the Prize Draw, the Promoter cannot be held liable for any expenses incurred or damages suffered, whether direct, indirect, consequential or inconsequential, and the Promoter shall not be obliged to organise any alternative Prize Draw or offer any alternative prize.
24. If any term of these Prize Draw terms and conditions is found to be void or contrary to law, such term shall be deemed to be severable from the other terms and provisions herein, and the remainder of the terms shall remain in effect.
25. The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
26. The Promoter of the Prize Draw is Athletic Brewing Co. UK Limited, 37 Vintage House, Albert Embankment, London, England, SE1 7TL and this is the correspondence address for any complaints or questions about the Prize Draw.
27. For the avoidance of doubt, the prize does not include travel or travel insurance, the cost of transfers to and from airports or stations, food or drink, spending money, tax or any personal expenses in relation to participating in the Spartan Race event. Any other costs incurred in addition to those set out above and that are incidental to the fulfilment of the prize are the responsibility of the winners.
28. The winner will be randomly selected from those entrants that have (i) submitted their entry to the Prize Draw via the [https://forms.gle/Ke6BZ3p6qNrEMWNH9] website.
29. The Promoter reserves the right to publicise the outcome of the Prize Draw, the winners and winning entries, and the winners’ participation in the Spartan Race, including name and photographs of the winners, in any media the Promoter desires. If you object to any aspect of such publicity, please notify the Promoter when you confirm acceptance of the prize. If you object to any or all of your surname, county and winning entry being published or made available, note that the Promoter must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority upon request.
30. Before entering the Prize Draw, it is strongly recommended that you consult with your doctor or other health care professional to confirm that you are in suitable physical condition to do so. In taking part in the Spartan Race and in entering the Prize Draw, entrants understand and agree that physical activity carries an inherent risk of injury, or in the worst case, death. Entrants understand and agree that neither the Promoter nor Spartan Race UK Operations Ltd. will be liable for any injury sustained in the course of the Spartan Race. Any entrants who have any doubts as to their ability to participate in the Spartan Race are advised not to take part.
31. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, Spartan Race UK Operations Ltd, and their respective agents, affiliates or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, cost or expense, personal injury or death suffered or occurring in connection with your participation in the Spartan Race or Prize Draw except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
32. For the avoidance of doubt the provisions of the limitations of liability in these terms and conditions shall apply in relation to your (i) participation in the Spartan Race, (ii) participation in the Prize Draw, and (iii) in the event that you are a prize winner and take part, or are unable for any reason to take part, in the Spartan Race as part of your prize.